Popular Posts
-
I'm not just here for a visit This world is where I live Earth is where I keep all my stuff
-
Escape is such a thankful Word I often in the Night Consider it unto myself No spectacle in sight Escape — it is the Basket In which t...
-
Hello all, The deadline for the "Words and Pictures" photo/poem exhibit poetry submissions is Tuesday, March 1 before noon. He...
-
Next Tuesday's meeting will be in NSH-209 again. Once again we have no prompt, but those who intend to submit a poem for reading at the...
-
I cursed the snow from the curved out well of an ancient fir having just landed in the one tiny place lacking enough snow to cushion m...
-
The club today voted to send Dan Simmon's poem as our submission to the Commuter this week. Can You Tell? by Danny Earl Simmons I...
-
A Nathan is a name that claims the bearer is a gift from god. As if that were more true for them than any other random clod. While pompous...
-
I T I N W O R D S It is my favorite word, It describes everything, It is used by me in place of all big words, It i...
-
The prompt for poems to write by November 16 is the line: "this is what it is like. Or what it is like in words." from the followi...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(27)
-
▼
November
(22)
- No Cigar
- I T I N W O R D S It is my fa...
- Next time.......
- ...had to be there.....
- Of Sky and Sea
- Childhood Revisited
- First Lesson
- Basementality
- What did you expect?
- Rapture
- Solid Ground
- A Thankful Word
- Friends
- Next Time
- First Lesson
- This Friendship
- Next Time
- What it is like in words
- Next time, what I'd do
- Important.
- Suddenly I understood that I am happy
- What I Wish I'd Learned Sooner
-
▼
November
(22)
Powered by Blogger.
Categories
- Poems (83)
- Prompts (43)
- Photos (9)
- Choir (6)
- Commentary (6)
Saturday, November 27, 2010
I T I N W O R D S
It is my favorite word,
It describes everything,
It is used by me in place of all big words,
It is like, in words IT fits best,
What it is like, in words, is Information Technology Computerized Processing, OR What it is like, in words, is Magnitude Force of attraction "he is it" or, "she is it,"
What it is like in words is a game of tag,
I'm IT or freeze tag,
You're IT,
It is a noun far above the adjectives and verbs,
Who can't stand it!
It is my favorite word,
It describes everything,
It is used by me in place of all big words,
It is like, in words IT fits best,
What it is like, in words, is Information Technology Computerized Processing, OR What it is like, in words, is Magnitude Force of attraction "he is it" or, "she is it,"
What it is like in words is a game of tag,
I'm IT or freeze tag,
You're IT,
It is a noun far above the adjectives and verbs,
Who can't stand it!
Labels:
CeCe,
Poems,
What it is like in words
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment