Popular Posts
-
I'm not just here for a visit This world is where I live Earth is where I keep all my stuff
-
Escape is such a thankful Word I often in the Night Consider it unto myself No spectacle in sight Escape — it is the Basket In which t...
-
Hello all, The deadline for the "Words and Pictures" photo/poem exhibit poetry submissions is Tuesday, March 1 before noon. He...
-
Next Tuesday's meeting will be in NSH-209 again. Once again we have no prompt, but those who intend to submit a poem for reading at the...
-
I cursed the snow from the curved out well of an ancient fir having just landed in the one tiny place lacking enough snow to cushion m...
-
The club today voted to send Dan Simmon's poem as our submission to the Commuter this week. Can You Tell? by Danny Earl Simmons I...
-
A Nathan is a name that claims the bearer is a gift from god. As if that were more true for them than any other random clod. While pompous...
-
I T I N W O R D S It is my favorite word, It describes everything, It is used by me in place of all big words, It i...
-
The prompt for poems to write by November 16 is the line: "this is what it is like. Or what it is like in words." from the followi...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
Powered by Blogger.
Categories
- Poems (83)
- Prompts (43)
- Photos (9)
- Choir (6)
- Commentary (6)
Monday, November 25, 2013
Hello there, wordsmiths!
Our good friend Jeff has graciously given me the information for several more word-related opportunities! This time, I have some scholarships for you to look into. Take a peek:
Fishtrap is a nationally known writing workshop right here in Oregon. They're offering two scholarships for youth for the summer 2014 workshop. Scholarships are available to any person under 35 years of age, and high school and college students are especially encouraged to apply. Summer Fishtrap Scholarship applications are accepted from January 1 through February 3 at 5 PM (PST).
For more info on the Bryn Lunde Memorial Scholarship, see http://fishtrap.org/?page_id=149
For more info on the Frank Conley Memorial Scholarship, see http://fishtrap.org/?page_id=153
Our good friend Jeff has graciously given me the information for several more word-related opportunities! This time, I have some scholarships for you to look into. Take a peek:
Fishtrap is a nationally known writing workshop right here in Oregon. They're offering two scholarships for youth for the summer 2014 workshop. Scholarships are available to any person under 35 years of age, and high school and college students are especially encouraged to apply. Summer Fishtrap Scholarship applications are accepted from January 1 through February 3 at 5 PM (PST).
For more info on the Bryn Lunde Memorial Scholarship, see http://fishtrap.org/?page_id=149
For more info on the Frank Conley Memorial Scholarship, see http://fishtrap.org/?page_id=153
Labels:
Information,
local,
Scholarships,
Submissions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment