Popular Posts
-
I'm not just here for a visit This world is where I live Earth is where I keep all my stuff
-
Escape is such a thankful Word I often in the Night Consider it unto myself No spectacle in sight Escape — it is the Basket In which t...
-
October 31, 2010 First Lesson You know the line where ocean meets sky just past all we know deep waters and the pull of darkness to...
-
I T I N W O R D S It is my favorite word, It describes everything, It is used by me in place of all big words, It i...
-
The prompt for poems to write by November 16 is the line: "this is what it is like. Or what it is like in words." from the followi...
-
Hello all, The deadline for the "Words and Pictures" photo/poem exhibit poetry submissions is Tuesday, March 1 before noon. He...
-
Next Tuesday's meeting will be in NSH-209 again. Once again we have no prompt, but those who intend to submit a poem for reading at the...
-
The club today voted to send Dan Simmon's poem as our submission to the Commuter this week. Can You Tell? by Danny Earl Simmons I...
-
A Nathan is a name that claims the bearer is a gift from god. As if that were more true for them than any other random clod. While pompous...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(71)
-
▼
January
(12)
- Selected
- A Curing Thought
- Without telling anyone
- Early submission
- Say it with a song. Live, Laugh, Love, Sing
- Selecting A Reader
- Solitude and Loneliness, Form vs. Function
- Solitude and Loneliness
- Surprise Surprise
- If I ever left Corvallis
- What will you do when you become a top executive i...
- Surprise
-
▼
January
(12)
Powered by Blogger.
Categories
- Poems (83)
- Prompts (43)
- Photos (9)
- Choir (6)
- Commentary (6)
Thursday, January 20, 2011
This was just submitted by a friend of the LBCC Poetry Club. A bit early, but hey, why not?
Selecting A Reader
She is as naked as I am
and passionate
about show don't tell.
Selecting A Reader
She is as naked as I am
and passionate
about show don't tell.
Labels:
FoLBCC,
Poems,
Selecting A Reader
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment