Popular Posts
-
I'm not just here for a visit This world is where I live Earth is where I keep all my stuff
-
Escape is such a thankful Word I often in the Night Consider it unto myself No spectacle in sight Escape — it is the Basket In which t...
-
October 31, 2010 First Lesson You know the line where ocean meets sky just past all we know deep waters and the pull of darkness to...
-
I T I N W O R D S It is my favorite word, It describes everything, It is used by me in place of all big words, It i...
-
The prompt for poems to write by November 16 is the line: "this is what it is like. Or what it is like in words." from the followi...
-
Next Tuesday's meeting will be in NSH-209 again. Once again we have no prompt, but those who intend to submit a poem for reading at the...
-
The club today voted to send Dan Simmon's poem as our submission to the Commuter this week. Can You Tell? by Danny Earl Simmons I...
-
A Nathan is a name that claims the bearer is a gift from god. As if that were more true for them than any other random clod. While pompous...
-
Hello all, The deadline for the "Words and Pictures" photo/poem exhibit poetry submissions is Tuesday, March 1 before noon. He...
-
After far too long being too busy with other things, we finally have a regular weekly poetry prompt again. The prompt itself for next week i...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
Powered by Blogger.
Categories
- Poems (83)
- Prompts (43)
- Photos (9)
- Choir (6)
- Commentary (6)
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Submission time is here! Every March from the 1st through the 20th, Write Bloody Publishing (founded by the miraculous beat poet Derrick C. Brown) accepts poetry and manuscript submissions to be judged. After some deliberations, the publishing company whittles down the contestants until three lucky writers stand at the top, with a book deal and guaranteed tour. It can't hurt to try! This is a company that publishes some of the best contemporary poetry I've ever read, so give it a try. All they can do is say no :)
Here's a link!
BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
Here's a link!
BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for putting this up!
Post a Comment