Popular Posts
-
I'm not just here for a visit This world is where I live Earth is where I keep all my stuff
-
Escape is such a thankful Word I often in the Night Consider it unto myself No spectacle in sight Escape — it is the Basket In which t...
-
October 31, 2010 First Lesson You know the line where ocean meets sky just past all we know deep waters and the pull of darkness to...
-
I T I N W O R D S It is my favorite word, It describes everything, It is used by me in place of all big words, It i...
-
The prompt for poems to write by November 16 is the line: "this is what it is like. Or what it is like in words." from the followi...
-
Hello all, The deadline for the "Words and Pictures" photo/poem exhibit poetry submissions is Tuesday, March 1 before noon. He...
-
Next Tuesday's meeting will be in NSH-209 again. Once again we have no prompt, but those who intend to submit a poem for reading at the...
-
After far too long being too busy with other things, we finally have a regular weekly poetry prompt again. The prompt itself for next week i...
-
The club today voted to send Dan Simmon's poem as our submission to the Commuter this week. Can You Tell? by Danny Earl Simmons I...
-
A Nathan is a name that claims the bearer is a gift from god. As if that were more true for them than any other random clod. While pompous...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
Powered by Blogger.
Categories
- Poems (83)
- Prompts (43)
- Photos (9)
- Choir (6)
- Commentary (6)
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
For various reasons last week's two prompts have been extended for another week. I hear that the deadline for the Haiku/Tankas is April 29, which is when the event that they are being written for is going to occur. But since we'd all like to hear what you come up with in the club it'd be great if you have something to share on the 26th.
Going around in a circle, reading pages from Howl today was an interesting and amusingly awkward way to scare away potential new Poetry Club members (of which we had, like, five in attendance).
Going around in a circle, reading pages from Howl today was an interesting and amusingly awkward way to scare away potential new Poetry Club members (of which we had, like, five in attendance).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment