Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger.

Categories

Friday, November 15, 2013
My apologies for being a bit absent on this blog lately! There's been plenty going on, of course. Last Friday we had our second successful Word Mob! Thanks to all who participated, as well as those who helped make it all possible. You know who you are ;)

Just some announcements and information:

1. Everyone should check out Poetics Corvallis, a local poetry group that meets the first Fridays of the month at Interzone cafe. Follow that link to their Facebook page and learn all about them!

2. I am looking for submissions! From anyone, about anything! Thanks to one of our fellow poets Kent, we now have a connection at the Commuter. What I would like is to receive emailed poem submissions every week to put in the Commuter. Sometimes we have a theme, other times we do not. When I start receiving emails I can let people know the specifics, but it's a pretty laid-back process! My only requirement is that I receive poems by Thursday of the week.


3. The next Word MOB will be Friday, January 31st!








And now, a video for  your utter enjoyment:


Akua Naru - How Does It Feel Now?

0 comments: