Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger.

Categories

Friday, February 25, 2011
Hello all,

The deadline for the "Words and Pictures" photo/poem exhibit poetry submissions is Tuesday, March 1 before noon.

Here are the guidelines for submission:

1) Send me a word doc of your poem(s). Include 1) your name, 2) the title of your poem and 3) the photographer's initials and photo title (e.g. RB Confluence).

2) Attend our poetry club meeting on Tuesday, March 1 in the Hot Shot Cafe and bring a hard copy of your poems for submission so that we can read through our collection together and make final decisions on which poems to forward to Rich Bergeman.

If you're not able to attend, please please let me know asap. Also, it's essential that you send me your poem submissions by Monday afternoon, preferably right now so that I can be certain I can open and work with your documents.

3) Over the last month, several of you have passed poetry my way. Thank you! But please know that I'm starting from scratch here now as we go forward with our final submissions. Disregard anything you've sent me before. Start fresh.

Finally, I'd really appreciate hearing back from each one of you asap. Please let me know 1) if you plan to attend Tuesday's meeting and 2) how many poems you will be submitting.

Thanks so much for acting on this request. And thanks so much for your poetry and your passion!!!

Robin
Robin.Havenick@linnbenton.edu

0 comments: