Popular Posts
-
I'm not just here for a visit This world is where I live Earth is where I keep all my stuff
-
Escape is such a thankful Word I often in the Night Consider it unto myself No spectacle in sight Escape — it is the Basket In which t...
-
October 31, 2010 First Lesson You know the line where ocean meets sky just past all we know deep waters and the pull of darkness to...
-
I T I N W O R D S It is my favorite word, It describes everything, It is used by me in place of all big words, It i...
-
The prompt for poems to write by November 16 is the line: "this is what it is like. Or what it is like in words." from the followi...
-
Next Tuesday's meeting will be in NSH-209 again. Once again we have no prompt, but those who intend to submit a poem for reading at the...
-
The club today voted to send Dan Simmon's poem as our submission to the Commuter this week. Can You Tell? by Danny Earl Simmons I...
-
A Nathan is a name that claims the bearer is a gift from god. As if that were more true for them than any other random clod. While pompous...
-
Hello all, The deadline for the "Words and Pictures" photo/poem exhibit poetry submissions is Tuesday, March 1 before noon. He...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
Powered by Blogger.
Categories
- Poems (83)
- Prompts (43)
- Photos (9)
- Choir (6)
- Commentary (6)
Monday, May 21, 2012
This week we are not holding the poetry club that meets on Tuesdays in Albany from 3-4. Instead, there's a wonderful event going on at 3:30 in South Santiam Hall's art gallery, and it's a collaboration show of words and visual arts. Here is the link for the page for more info! http://linnbentoncommunitycollege.blogspot.com/2012/05/ssh-gallery-exhibit-nine-by-nine.html
If you can, try to make it to the poetry club being held on Thursday's from 5:30-6:30 at the Benton center in Corvallis! Its held in the conference room downstairs, and it is definitely happening this week.
I hope to see you at the event Tomarrow in ssh, or at poetry club on Thursday!
If you can, try to make it to the poetry club being held on Thursday's from 5:30-6:30 at the Benton center in Corvallis! Its held in the conference room downstairs, and it is definitely happening this week.
I hope to see you at the event Tomarrow in ssh, or at poetry club on Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment